Be a Savvy Pet Care Taker by using this Furminator on your pet.
- Now no need to Waste Time and Money on vet visits for pet hair shedding problems.
- Are you frustrated by noticing your pet's hairs on your Home Furniture, Couch, Floors, and Everywhere in your house?
- Than this Dematting Tool is a perfect device which Effectively Removes Dead Hairs, Loose Hairs, and Tangles from your pet's coat.
This Furminator is the Safest Dematting Tool as it removes loose and dead hairs without cutting or damaging your pet's topcoat.
- The regular use of this furminator on your pet's coat can even Reduce the amount of your Pet's Hair Shedding.
- It's Stainless Steel Blades makes this dematting tool Durable and lasts through long years of Effortless Pet Grooming at Home.
- The handles have Curved Edge Design which makes it Comfortable to Hold and Effectively Brush your pet's Undercoat.
- This furminator can be used on any densely haired pet's, but its the best brush for German shepherd, Huskies, Pitbulls, Labs and Rottweiler.
How to use this furminator on pet's?
Before using this tool on your pet's coat do a complete physical inspection to find out if any skin problem, if noticed visit your nearest veterinarian first.
- Always perform this tool on a dry coat.
- Gently brush it towards the direction of hair growth, starting from the head and brushing it till way back, extra care should be taken on middle area, undercoat and legs as there is excessive hair growth on those areas.
- After collecting enough hairs, remove the hairs manually by hand from furminator.
How often should a dog be brushed?
- Recommended using this furminator dematting tool 2-3 times a week for short-haired dogs for about 15-20 minutes each session.
- Medium and long-haired dogs can be groomed 5-6 times a week for about 15-20 minutes each session.
What time of year do dogs moult?
- Different dog breeds shed at different time, some dog breeds shed seasonally, while some shed for year-round.
- For dogs that sheds seasonally, you'll notice that the shedding occurs mostly during spring and pre-winter days.
- Dogs coat becomes lighter while spring days, in preparation for the warm weather. While their coat becomes thicker during pre-winter days, in preparation for the cold weather.
Benefits of brushing your dog's coat.
- Improve your bonding with your pet.
- Reduces the amount of hair shedding everywhere at home.
- Makes your dogs coat shinier and healthy.
- Gives relaxation to your dog.
- Removes dirt and debris accumulated inside the coat.
- Prevents mats to be formed.
- Helps you to spot skin problems or something unusual.
- Provides comfort to your dog.