You will not just keep your dog's tooth clean by regular dental care, but also keep your dog stay away from being diagnosed by various diseases.
- Your Dog's/Cat's teeth should be taken care of as much as you take care of your own teeth.
- This Three-Sided Dog and Cat Toothbrush is a thing that you will need to clean your pet's teeth.
- Are you using a one-sided pet toothbrush and are frustrated by its ineffectiveness and difficulty in toothbrushing?
- Then its time to Upgrade your pet's toothbrush.
- This dog and cat toothbrush is equipped with Three Brush Heads which makes toothbrushing lot more Easier and Convenient for both of you as well as your pet.
- It's amazing Three Head Design helps to Clean Stubborn Tartar and Plaque even from the toughest corner which can't be reached by a regular pet toothbrush.
- Regular toothbrushing of your dog's teeth with this toothbrush Cures Dog's Bad Breath and keeps your dog Breath Fresh.
- The handle of this toothbrush is designed in such a way that makes it Convenient to Hold and is made from Rubber which Enhances its Holding Grip.
- Use of this Toothbrush also saves your Precious Time, Thanks to it's Three Head Design which makes the brushing time shorter.
- Also, regular dental care of your pet Saves you Lot of Money by keeping you stay away from a long and costly process of anaesthesia for cleaning your pet's teeth.
Below are some reasons why oral hygiene is soo important for your pet.
- Poor oral health of your pet can cause dental disease which then gives an invitation for Other Systemic Diseases.
- Systemic Diseases means Affecting other Body Organs of your dog. Those Disease Includes.
- Heart Disease.
- Kidney Problems.
- Liver Abscesses.
- Oral Cancer.
- Diabetes Mellitus.
- Broken Jaw.
- This is why you need to keep your pets oral hygiene at its best.
- Pet's tooth cleaning should be included in the list of your regular pet grooming activities.
How to brush dogs teeth with this three-sided toothbrush?
- Apply the toothpaste on the brush bristles.
- Gently rub it on your pet's front teeth in a circular motion.
- Then after brushing front teeth, take the brush further back in the mouth and brush the premolars and molars in a circular motion.
- Do pet tooth brushing regularly as directed and see the results.
How often should you brush your dog's teeth?
- Ideally, I suggest it is best to make your dog to be brushed daily while he is still a puppy because your dog will then accept it quickly and continue this habit throughout the lifetime.
- I recommend you to brush your dog's teeth 1 time a day, or if you don't have time then your dog's teeth should be at least brushed minimum 3 times a week.
Check out this amazing pet grooming products to be equipped with a complete set of pet grooming tools.
Get yours now by clicking add to cart button above.